We are often asked by concerned puppy owners what is the best age to spay or neuter their puppy. We are not veterinary professionals so we cannot offer this advice. However, we can point you to scientific studies which you…Read more
Please Note: Due to our utmost concern for the health and well-being of our clients, we will not be scheduling any new appointments until April 1st. This date may change based upon the containment of the Covid-19 virus. We are planning to implement video learning sessions for our existing clients. Thank you and please be well!
- Does your dog ignore your commands?
- Embarrass you by jumping up on your visitors?
- Use your dining room as his personal bathroom?
- Dart through open doors?
- Drag you down the street on walks?
- Bark uncontrollably, disturbing the neighbors?
- Destroy your shoes, blinds, and furniture when you are away?
- Growl when you approach his food bowl or toys?
- Lunge at other dogs when out for a walk?
We Can Help You! We offer real solutions for your dog's behavior issues.
Stonebriar offers small group classes at our Carrollton, GA, farm, as well as convenient, in-home training to solve your most difficult problems.